Located on the historical estate of Eureka on the central plateau, the self catering guest houses accommodate up to two guests and an infant; charmingly combining the best of the past and the present. Breakfast is included in the package.
- Suitable for single occupancy or couples as well as small families, the Eureka guest houses offer a welcoming ambiance on a historical estate.
- The guest houses are equipped with a fully furnished kitchen providing cutlery and crockery for 2.
- A baby cot can be provided upon request
- Guests will enjoy the special surroundings on an old family estate which has been converted into a museum.
- Guided tours are available through the premises which are vast and surrounded by a magnificent garden.
- Bathing in the cool and refreshing mountain stream is a delight.
- Breakfast is included, and guests can also have catering provided by the restaurants on the premises.
- The guest houses can be rented to accommodate small groups.
Eureka House Caring for the destination
Eureka endorses responsible business practices by fostering sustainable tourism and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- The garden is not treated with chemical products and natural fertilisers are used.
- Energy saving light bulbs are in use.
- Eureka House has a water conservation policy and have implemented measures accordingly such as irrigation with wastewater.
- Actively keep the history of Mauritius alive through the museum and the tours offered.
- Support cultural projects by regularly organising arts exhibitions in the pavilion.